Things you will NOT find here:
- Quick trips and tips (which are helpful, but on a small scale and definitely do not prevent overwhelm - and may even contribute to it)
- Common sense stuff like stop watching social media and tv or get more sleep (even though they are still solid advice)
Schedule for Success is divided in 6 parts.
On the first 5 parts we'll:
- Identify what success means for you (it's different for everyone!),
- What are the things you're truly looking for and how they can look like for you,
- What makes it so difficult for you to do that one activity you really want to do (jog, paint, read, cook, etc)
- Explore your work and identify what is possible to shift there (you'd be surprised!)
And on part 6, I'll show you in practice how I consistently set up my schedule:
- Which principles I follow
- My methodology
- Scheduling professional work vs. personal things
If you feel overwhelmed or lacking time for what you want often, this might be the catalyst you've been looking for :)
See you there!
What is a collaborative and trustful high-impact team?
A collaborative and trustful high impact team is a team where everyone brings their strengths to the table, where those strengths are put to good use and the team works together to create outcomes of high impact and value. You can determine each team by a common goal they're working on, for example. Or as a group of people working together in many different projects, simultaneously or not.
Benefits of having Navigating Leadership with a COMPASS
No focus on limitations.
Always know what to do.
No post-book-reading frustration.
Lead in a way that truly match your values.
Maximize your strengths.
Handle every situation confidently.
Set up your team for success.
Watch your team know what to do and doing it.
Make use of your team's strengths.
Achieve the goals you've set yourself to.